Sixty years of history, two plants in Emilia Romagna and Veneto, over 230 employees and an overall turnover of 78 million euros.
These are the statistics of Coind, major industrial group founded in 1961 in Castel Maggiore in the province of Bologna, which has today become an important player on an international scale.
We are a leading producer of private label coffee, roasting 7.000 tons every year. This enables us to serve 60% of the private label segment in Italy and operate in over 60 countries worldwide.
- roasted coffee beans
- ground coffee
- ESE pods and coffee capsules
- ISO 9001 – Quality management systems
- ISO 22000 – Food safety management systems
- ISO 45001 – Worker health and safety management system
- BRC – British Retail Consortium
- IFS – International Food Standard
- Rainforest Alliance
- Certification of organic products
- Certification of compostability of materials
- TUV Austria – Industrial Compost
- FSC – Forest Stewardship Council