Terre Cevico was founded, as a cooperative, in 1963, producing wine from grapes grown by its members throughout Romagna. Cevico represents a successful cooperative model of 5.000 families of vine-growers: a huge vineyard of more than 7.000ha, with 140.000.000 kilos of grapes processed each year.
Today Terre Cevico is a Group that operates principally in Emilia Romagna, but also with its own wineries in Veneto, Friuli Venezia Giulia and Puglia, with partnership in Toscana, Sicilia and Umbria. Terre Cevico’s wines are present in 60 countries around the world, especially in France, China, Japan, the United Kingdom, the USA and South-East Asia, with a consolidated turnover of 167 million Euros.
- Wine and Spirits
- Wines from Emilia Romagna, Veneto, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Puglia, Sicilia
- ISO 9001
- BRC global standard for food safety
- IFS food
- Ethical code
- BSCI ethical standard
- BRCGS ethical standard Lugo (RA)
- BRCGS ethical standard Forlì (FC)
- Commitment to sustainability
- ISO 50001
- BIO certified Lugo (RA)
- BIO certified Forlì (FC)
- Group companies certification